It's that time of the year again. For many years now, people have used the countdown to Halloween as an excuse to watch horror movies. The goal is to watch at least one horror movie a day from the 1st of October up until the 31st.
I've been doing this for a few years now and it's quite fun. The point of this thread is to share suggestions and what you've been watching during October, even if you don't do the full marathon.
I'll start with a few suggestions.

Recent Movies

It (2017)
Annabelle 2
Jeepers Creepers 3
47 Meters Down
Flatliners (2017)
Jigsaw
Leatherface
Split
Berlin Syndrome
Happy Death Day
Better Watch Out
Cult Of Chucky
Raw

Recently Departed Masters

We lost 2 groundbreaking directors in the past few months, Tobe Hooper and George Romero. Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Night Of The Living Dead are two of the biggest classics in the horror genre but both directors had a rich filmography worth checking out.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Poltergeist
Salem's Lot
Lifeforce

Night Of The Living Dead
Dawn Of The Dead
Day Of The Dead
Martin
Monkey Shines

Netflix is a wonderful source for horror movies but the catalogue chances from country to country. I am going to highlight 3 movies that should be available everywhere, 2 Stephen King adaptions and a sequel to a small cult classic.

Gerald's Game
Creep 2

More suggestions can be found on the Horror Threads (2016, 2017) and in last year's thread.