ESPN or FS1, TSN, TVAS

New York City FC (1)
Vs.
Columbus Crew SC (4)

LEG 1 @CLB: Oct 31 - 5PM PT
ESPN, TSN1, TSN4, TSN5, TVAS

Final. NYCFC 1-4 Columbus Crew SC

LEG 2 @NYC: Nov 5 -Time TBD

Seattle Sounders FC: The #2 seed of the Western Conference.
New York City FC: The #2 seed of the Eastern Conference.
Toronto FC: The #1 seed of the Eastern Conference.
Portland Timbers: The #1 seed of the Western Conference.

Conference Semifinals/Conference Championship/MLS Cup will be updated as the the stages finalize

How does the MLS Playoff system work?

PLAYOFF FORMAT:

The top six teams in each conference will qualify for the playoffs and be seeded 1-6 in their respective conferences.
The No. 3 and No. 4 seeds in each conference will host the No. 6 and No. 5 seeds in a single-elimination knockout game. The No. 1 and No. 2 seeds will get a bye to the Conference Semifinals. The lower-seeded winners of each knockout game will face the No. 1 seed in their respective conferences. The higher-seeded winners from the knockout games will face the No. 2 seed in the conferences.
The four Conference Semifinals will be decided by a two-game aggregate series, with the lower seed hosting the 1st leg and the higher seed hosting the 2nd leg.
If the aggregate score is tied after 180 minutes of play, the away goals tiebreaker rule will apply so as to be consistent with CONCACAF and FIFA practice.
If the series remains tied, two 15-minute extra time periods will be played in their entirety, followed by penalty kicks, if necessary.
The away goals tiebreaker will not apply to extra time in the 2nd leg of any two-legged playoff series.
The two Conference Championships will be decided by a two-game aggregate series, with the lower seed hosting the first leg and the higher seed hosting the second leg.
The same tiebreakers will apply in the Conference Championships as in the Conference Semifinals.
MLS Cup will be a single championship match hosted by the finalist with the most regular season points. If the two finalists have the same number of regular season points, the tiebreakers for MLS Cup Playoff qualification will be applied to determine the host team.
If the score is tied after 90 minutes of play, two 15-minute extra time periods will be played in their entirety, followed by kicks from the penalty mark, if necessary.

Adopt a MLS Team

You may ask yourself “But eseqko, MLS sucks. Why would I care what goes on in the MLS?” Well to that I say why should I care what goes on in Ligue 1 in France or Primeira Liga in Portugal? Yet, those who love football are still exposed to the going ons of those leagues because why not? Heck, Look at my avatar, I’m a Mexican soccer fan, but when I first stepped foot at Avaya Stadium, I’ll be damned if that wasn’t one of the best soccer experiences I’ve ever had. Pretty sure the beer had a great deal to do with it. Alas, all the other murican sport have an OT, so let’s give the domestic soccer playoff a shot.

Whipped this up on mobile and please forgive if it’s not the best looking thread, Recent GAF transplant, never really posted on their soccer threads, but I like this place and the fact that sports has sure a strong focus.