Spoiler talk is allowed and welcome but don't forget to spoiler tag it.

This is a bad movie. It completely shits all over The Last Jedi and is full of little jabs at Rian Johnson, it gets quite ridiculous at times.
So much thing happens on the first half, you could do like 2 movies with all that story.

Let's go over the big spoilers, starting with Rey's origins. She is fucking Palpatine's granddaughter, this shit makes no sense at all. It feels like it came out of nowhere and they only made it to be a shocking reveal.
The 2nd half is full of so many fan service bullshit moments. We get ghost Han Solo, ghost Luke Skywalker and voice clips of Yoda, Mace Windu and Qui-Gon Jinn. It was just ridiculous and it felt empty.

The final fight was terrible, not much happened between Rey and Palpatine. Rey dies after killing Palpatine, Ben Solo resurrects Rey, they kiss (which lead to the loudest groan I ever heard in a theater) and Ben dies, the whole theater started laughing after that.

I hated what they did to Rose. She barely appears in the movie and she doesn't have that energy, that will that she had on The Last Jedi. She pretty much only exists to be a soundboard to Leia, nothing more.
The more I think about it, the more I hate this movie.